Anna University Second Internal Mark is Announced. Anna University is now updating the students internal assessment marks in their portal coe1.annauniv.edu. From the cyclic tests and internal test, students marks are calculated periodically then it will be sent to Anna University. They update it in their portal. so no boosting of internal marks can be done. Already first internal assessment mark has been announced now they announced the Second Internal Marks.
- Report Period I (Only Attendance percentage is calculated )
- Report Period II (Both Attendance percentage internal mark for first test is calculated )
- Report Period III (Both Attendance percentage internal mark for first test is calculated )
One if you click the above lick it will take you to anna university web portal. There you can see Students login area. Ones you see the Students login follow the steps below
- Enter your Register Number in Register number text box
- Then Enter you date of birth in Date of Birth text box (Date, Month and Year should be separated by (-) eg [dd-mm-yyy] )
- Then enter answer for the question asked there (eg : What is (32-18) ? )
- Then click on login .
- Once click the login button It will redirect you to Your dashboard (Note that if will redirect you only if the details which you entered is Correct) .
- In the dashboard You can see “assessment details ” Click on the “assessment details “
Like this Anna University have provided particular time to with in which Internal or unit test 2 should be conducted by all colleges and marks for test should be uploaded in Web portal of anna university. Once mark is entered in Anna University Web portal it cannot be changed.